Sheffield

Robert M Poole

I'm a bit of a car park nerd... (I said that out loud)

But as someone who has built an award-winning car park in his time (Best Car Park Refurbishment 2014, I'll have you know) this one is is a standard go-to great architecture car park. Not as good as mine, of course, but... :-)

This is a very good shot of a very interesting part of the city.

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2

It's years since I've been back to Sheffield and it's changed a lot.... genuinely I don't even know where that is....

It's about ten years since I was last in Sheffield and I've got to say I didn't recognise any of it! The building on the left is the Q carpark on Charles Street just behind the Winter Gardens not far from the Crucible theatre.

www.robertpoolephotography.com

Note to self.....I must remember to carry my little Leica C with me at all times - even when shopping.

I was actually feeling under the weather that morning after donating stem cells the day before (my fault I think for mixing stem cell donating and alcohol with dinner) so I was happy to get out of the pantomime my wife had bought us tickets for and collect baby supplies. If left my m9 in the car so picked it up at the same time which I'm really glad I did! I'm trying to get into the habit of carrying a camera more often but not there yet.

www.robertpoolephotography.com