Lightroom Exporting Problems !HELP!

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

When taking photos in low light on high iso this happens after grade'ing in lightroom when i go from Development mode to library mode as well as exported images. This happens with all my images in low light, the effect is less if i turn sharpening off, but this can't be normal or acceptable. 

This is plain rubbish. I have found others complain about this, and seen some guys trying to explain it like that's the real picture but thats bullshit. That would mean this camera is just crap. So it must be some mis communication between leica dng and lightroom.

Anyone ?

Ah, not sure exactly what it is.

Which Lightroom version do you use, and does it apply Embedded or Adobe Standard profile (down in the bottom right of Development Mode)?

One thing is was thinking with this may be relevant or not; but in the new Apple OS X, if you calibrate the screen the preview and browser editions of the JPG/PNG may display very low dynamic range/clashing black shadows.

I remember having had views like this, but I cannot find any right now to look at. I didn't have anything like that editing my last batches of Typ 246 pictures the last two weeks in Lightroom 6.6 ( http://www.overgaard.dk/leica-M-Monochrom-Type-246-Digital-Rangefinder-Camera-black-and-white-sensor-page-29A-The-Leica-M246-Dynamic-Range.html )

To judge how the exported picture actually looks, open it in Photoshop as that is usually the true look as it would look on print also. 

Edited by Overgaard

Thx for your answer. It seems that the embedded or adobe standard is disabled since it´s a monochrome file. I am using the Leica MM. I tried downloading a demo of the new lightroom to try that  out, but got the same issue. I just don´t understand how i can work a picture shot in terrible lighting with an 5d and after grade-ing it and exporting it looks like it did in the development mode. But with the Leica MM if i work a bad high iso photo, it changes dramatically between development mode and library mode, but if i turn down sharpness it´s less and if i shoot it in good light, it is none. 

I bought the camera because i wanted more feel, less options and that gorgeus look when you zoom in. ufff ! but i also wanted that high iso performance with nice noise. but this is just shit. Really confused here...

Here´s the dng of the above photo. https://wetransfer.com/downloads/3fd48ff7c1e3ef5b8532b5a4d4e569a220161120182156/7f3e2f