Advertisement (gone after registration)

Guarding the local convenience store in the heart of a multi-ethnic community Ali, an immigrant from the Middle East, is proud to be working and contributing to society.

Taken with a M9 and 35mm Summarit-M f2.5.

Hope you like it!

Gerry

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

Ali's face tells a lot about his warm heart but also about the warmth in the heart of his photographer. 

Thanks for sharing Garry. 

You are very kind Rodrigue. Immigrants from other lands are feeling very unsure of their future in our country at the moment due to the changing policies of our government. This man is a good man trying to make an honest living in his new home, and to contribute to society here. I feel ashamed of the stress we causing people like him.

Gerry

. . . . Immigrants from other lands are feeling very unsure of their future in our country at the moment due to the changing policies of our government. This man is a good man trying to make an honest living in his new home, and to contribute to society here. I feel ashamed of the stress we causing people like him.

Well said, Gerry! And very nicely photographed!

• Like 1

You are very kind Rodrigue. Immigrants from other lands are feeling very unsure of their future in our country at the moment due to the changing policies of our government. This man is a good man trying to make an honest living in his new home, and to contribute to society here. I feel ashamed of the stress we causing people like him.

Gerry

I'm sure your short encounter with him made him sleep a bit better that night. People like you are needed in our societies. I personally meet a dozen of cases like Ali's every day, some have became friends like the Consierge working where I live and the one working at our office. Unfortunately, both are heading to Canada next month and others will fill their gap with the same situation I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by XVarior
  • Like 1