Repro 16707

Advertisement (gone after registration)

When making repro work - and even sometimes to take photographs of equipment or details - I used my Repro 16707 stand with two type of "supports" illustrated here. One is horizontal, the other vertical. When registering the photos of both for my archives, I could not find their code number/name. Can someone help?

Incidentally, when I use the vertical one with my small V-Lux 20, I face two difficulties :  the aligning pins are too low to properly support the camera front and/or the fastening button is too large to properly lower the fastened camera.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Pecole, the bottom picture is the standard mount for 16707.  There is no 5 alpha code for 16707.  The other mount (middle picture) is OKYNO, associated with Valoy II system.  Enlargers and copy stands shared parts, allowing dual use, for much of Leitz' history.  OKYNO can be turned into a vertical mount with plate UWOOS.  The mount surface of UWOOS is tailored for use of Focoslide and Bellows I.  Your OKYNO looks to be missing one of the mounting screws.

Pecole, the bottom picture is the standard mount for 16707.  There is no 5 alpha code for 16707.  The other mount (middle picture) is OKYNO, associated with Valoy II system.  Enlargers and copy stands shared parts, allowing dual use, for much of Leitz' history.  OKYNO can be turned into a vertical mount with plate UWOOS.  The mount surface of UWOOS is tailored for use of Focoslide and Bellows I.  Your OKYNO looks to be missing one of the mounting screws.

Thank you so much, zeitz. I had the UWOOS plate indeed, but cannot trace it. And I know about the missing mounting screw of my OKYNO, but I am sure I also have it in some box. Must definitely put my (remaining) things in order!