London Screw Mount Meet

Jodad

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and screw mounts in general. Some members suggested I set up a London event as there are apparently a lot of us here! How about it? Weekend i am guessing is probably best. Fine by me! What weekends are best for everyone? 

I'm thinking some street shooting perhaps by the water or around Trafalgar Square (but i don't mind location if you guys want to chime in with ideas) and probably dinner and maybe drinks after ;D

• Like 1

I'm not anywhere near London but it might be a good excuse to fly in for a weekend. It would very much depend on the date though and I'd have to decide nearer the time as I'm likely to have a lot of last-minute stuff happen in October. I'll keep a close eye on this thread.

Convex, I'm sure if we could, many members would love to have the meet in southern Spain! 

Roy, unless the screw mount body users object, everyone is welcome really! :D

If nothing else it would be nice to meet other members in person. 

Hi Jodad,

I was going to suggest that you open this up to being a London meet rather than thread camera users - you'll get a better turnout that way! Maybe ask one of the moderators to change the thread title once you've picked a date and put that in the title as well. 

I'll attend if I can make it! The informal meet ups are always enjoyable.

I'm in, Jodad.  I can mke pretty much any of the dates that Dan's put down at the moment.

James,

It sounds like Jodad would like to have a chat with screwmount users particularly since he's new to the genre so perhaps a screwmount meeting is the right approach for this time round?

Pete.

I'll be in London with my IIIa and Elmar November 11-13 doing the tourist thing with my wife should there be another meet later. We'll spend one day in Greenwich and Docklands but haven't got any real plans other than that.

How about Saturday 22nd October?

22 October & 12-13 November are good for me also (and I'm no longer available 25 September)

I'm up for a meet on the 22nd AND a meet on either the 12th or 13th, whichever people prefer. Two meets works fine for me

I'm up for the 22nd of October. At the moment, I still have that day free during the morning & afternoon.

(I'm no longer availabe 12-13 November or 23 October)

So that makes at least 5 of us already for 22nd October 2016. Let's go for it.

(perhaps a mod can change the title of this post to reflect the date)

• Like 1