The woman at the market

Louis

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Leica T, Nikkor 50 mm, f/1.4

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 15

After watching this lady for quite sometime, I can finally express my filling. She is not the youngest, but her smile is full of confidence and in combination with her eternal beauty she is the Fairy Queen! Sorry for late comment, but I really need some time... :rolleyes:

Matic

• Like 1

After watching this lady for quite sometime, I can finally express my filling. She is not the youngest, but her smile is full of confidence and in combination with her eternal beauty she is the Fairy Queen! Sorry for late comment, but I really need some time... :rolleyes:

Matic

Dear Matic, thank you very much for revisiting and your feedback! I completely agree with your thoughts about this lady! To be honest with you, I did not pay too much attention to her when I was shooting, as it was in a crowded market and I was trying to take pictures wherever I could. But it was only on my computer that she stood up for me. There is something in her expression, look and body language that I found very attractive,  warm and I must say, "sexy"! As you said, she certainly is not the youngest person in the street, but I would really be happy and curious to see her again and to know her!  B)

Edited by Louis
  • Like 1