Clash Of The Umbrellas

XVarior

Advertisement (gone after registration)

It's a Sunday morning at one of my favorite old Lebanese villages, Douma. Located at Batroun's highlands.

M9, Summilux 50mm.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by XVarior
  • Like 2

Good one, Rodrigue. Has a feeling of being at a movie theater and seeing the heavy shadows of people walking about in the front row :)

Well, the first person that came to my kind when I saw this image on my big screen what you Adam, strangely enough, you're the first one to comment:-)

The village looks indeed like a big movie set of ancient times. The village preserves its authentic Lebanese style and that's why it is used my many film and Télé-novels director today.

www.rodriguezahr.com

• Like 1

Well, the first person that came to my kind when I saw this image on my big screen what you Adam, strangely enough, you're the first one to comment:-)

The village looks indeed like a big movie set of ancient times. The village preserves its authentic Lebanese style and that's why it is used my many film and Télé-novels director today.

www.rodriguezahr.com

:)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Rodrigue,

yes, theatre is like that of a special kind. It reminds my of those shadow plays, all being support to the bright shining centre.

Thanks Iduna, hope one day I'll be able to guide you in Lebanon's filmic sights:-)

www.rodriguezahr.com