Lisbon Challenge - details - all you could ever need

Advertisement (gone after registration)

The auto reader wouldn't let Eileen through at Terminal 2. Guess she might still be there as my breakfast wasn't on the table when I got up this morning. (Don't tell her I said that)

Cheers, Tom

:) either that or you got up too early! 

• Like 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatima,

Welcome to the forum! 

Pete.

I'm lost here ....  so sorry if i dont this things right at first....

I also want to thank everyone , you are a fantastic group, you took us in and we felt like we been there forever... great organization  , great photographers , great people :) thank you so much for receving us in your group :) greatly appreciated :)

and btw where , how, when do we send the photo?? i'm completly lost  :)

• Like 2

Fatima,

It's really nice to hear that newcomers felt welcomed to the One Challenge group because we've all been new to the group at one stage or another and I feel sure that most of us have encountered groups that are less welcoming, which can be awkward and less enjoyable.  This year I was sad that I didn't find the time to speak to everyone for as long as I would have liked but it was wonderful to see old friends again and to meet new, which is the main reason that I keep participating in the One Challenge.

If you have any questions about the forum etc then I'll gladly answer them through Private Messages if you'd prefer (the open envelope at the top right hand side of the page).

We need to email the photos to Andy Barton by 6th November at an email address that he will provide.  The One Challenge rules (available through the link in the first post of this thread) indicated that Andy would announce the email address on the day but I don't think that happened unless I missed it so presumably he will post it in this thread when he's ready.

Pete.

• Like 1

Apologies, the following is influenced by being just out of the office, currently dealing with a customer, who has mastered the art of being unspecific -

would you prefer to have the Night Challenge picture in the same message or separately, for example, having "Lisbon night" in the subject line?

Sorry again, I'm sure you would handle both :)

Stefan

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 7

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 10

Bruno and Jose,

It's very heartening to hear that you felt welcomed and accepted and thank you so much to both of you and to Fátima for helping to make the trip to Portugal such a pleasant one.  I very much enjoyed my first visit to Portugal and fully intend to return and travel further afield next time.

Pete.

Would they let you in again? :p

• Like 2

My guess is, if you crop the photographer ;) you'll have a winner!

indeed i agree with the crop.... but i'm not entering this one :) :) :)   ;)  tho i was showing more the place than the lady ... we all took this one... this is just showing Ravi and Luis ... thanks bruno

• Like 1

A formal welcome Fatima, aside from the friendly one on location. I think, based on your images here you are in the wrong group. Maybe you should be elevated to the higher class! You are in danger of frightening we Plebian shooters!

• Like 2

Currently in Fes, then heading to Tangier. After that, returning to Lisbon and Barcelona, then finally home on November 3. Hope I can get a Challenge entry submitted in time!

Cheers to our friends from Lisbon, may you all compete well!

A formal welcome Fatima, aside from the friendly one on location. I think, based on your images here you are in the wrong group. Maybe you should be elevated to the higher class! You are in danger of frightening we Plebian shooters!

it is good to be here, still finding my way around  hhehheh, thank you so much for your kind words :) :)