Okay. I'm freaking out. Black Leica M2

pico

Hello Pico,

I mean: All 3:

1. The singer with the cameras.

2. The wax like infill found on some camera's lens mounts: Which sometimes have an imprint of some sort: And which sometimes is smooooooth all of the way across.

3. The strangely shaped devices that sometimes lie on the beach admiring their own & other's whiskers & who also sometimes frolic in the water while  chasing after or/& are eating fish.

Best Regards,

Michael

Edited by Michael Geschlecht
  • Like 1

Hello Pico,

I mean: All 3:

1. The singer with the cameras.

2. The wax like infill found on some camera's lens mounts: Which sometimes have an imprint of some sort: And which sometimes is smooooooth all of the way across.

3. The strangely shaped devices that sometimes lie on the beach admiring their own & other's whiskers & who also sometimes frolic in the water while  chasing after or/& are eating fish.

Best Regards,

Michael

Michael, I would think first  of the US Navy SEAL; they seem to be the most dangerous of the lot.

:)

• Like 1

L seals are 'over-rated' and are only relevant to a limited number of cameras. You rarely see them mentioned as a 'value item' at the top auctions (this description does not include eBay, of course) and most mentions I have seen have usually been at retail level. From a user perspective, an intact L seal usually means that nobody has touched the camera from a service point of view for 50 or 60 years which means that a CLA would be inevitable. The L seal thing is a bit of an 'old wive's tale' really. True collector value lies elsewhere.

William