Just ordered the Leica X-E !

asterinex

You weren't there when the pictures on flickr were taken I find 28mm too wide for all day use, one of the reasons I don't have a Leica Q. 

The X-E and X are both amazing cameras, and they both produce colours and files that I have yet to see from any other compact camera. 

• 3 weeks later...

I do own a GR (actually quite cheap to get and not all that different from the GR II apart from wifi) and for me it's also the reason I don't own a Q.

Since the GR is truly pocketable I used to take it everywhere .. in my pocket... nights out drinking and partying ... with the three custom settings and the wonderful button layout for one handed use it is truly an amazing camera. The flash on it is fine too and the lens is incredibly crisp even wide open ... at f4 it's already too sharp in my opinion (not ver flattering ;)

Anyhow, B/W Jpgs on the GR are good, the RAWs as well, but color and white balance are just the absolute worst. It's a wonderful camera, has it's quirks but I like it a lot. 

The X-E / X2 are still cameras I want to try out one day, though I find them a bit expensive compared to what I already have.