Need help with purchasing Leica related items in Brazil...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hey Folks
I was wondering if there was anyone on this forum who lives in or is from Brazil. I found several Leica related items I have been looking for for years in a specialty store there however, I don't speak Spanish. I need someone to assist me with advice or with making the actual purchases.
If someone can help, please contact me through my userid.
Thanks in advance!

Dave W.

Hey Folks

I was wondering if there was anyone on this forum who lives in or is from Brazil. I found several Leica related items I have been looking for for years in a specialty store there however, I don't speak Spanish. I need someone to assist me with advice or with making the actual purchases.

If someone can help, please contact me through my userid.

Thanks in advance!

Dave W.

I do not speak Spanish, but Portuguese is my third language...and risks to be better accepted in Brazil. I am ready to help if I can.

• Like 1

Hello Pecole

Thank you for your generous offer to help me with my Brazilian purchasing dilemma concerning Leica accessories! At the moment I have someone else who volunteered to help, but if they are unable, perhaps I could still impose upon your beneficence later on. Sorry about the language mixup!

Until next time...

Dave W.  

Hello Again Pecole

It would appear that the person helping me to buy the Leica-related items I wanted in Brazil has disappeared. Would you still be willing to help me? If so, how can we talk outside of the forum? I am not a premium member so I guess I can't send you private messages.

Maybe you can discern my email address below and contact me that way.

I hope to hear back from you!

Until then...

Dave W.

seekwhence (at) outlook . (com)

Hello Dave,

Welcome to the Forum.

Everyone who can write on this Forum can send an internal e-mail to anyone else writing on this Forum. Whatever their category of membership.

All that you have to do is to put YOUR cursor over the person's name in red & "click".

There is also a "Members" index to find anyone here at the top of every page.

Best Regards,

Michael

Edited by Michael Geschlecht