"THIEF OF SOULS", the story of a voyeur. Jhon Bosch - Some pictures.

the warrior

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Well, maybe I've been unfortunate but what I say is something I see in the streets, no lie, although it seems more advisable to keep quiet, this is a nuisance for some, sorry.
With mobile phones some good pictures are made, some people who have mobile phones and know nothing of photography looking photos with blur, with a difertente composition, made by someone who knows about this, and these people ask, "Ohhh, as I do I that with mobile ?? "".

Others buy equipment and do not read their manual, and then ask on a forum, "What is the ISO, how I put the speed ??" "that is enough to think that something is wrong in the world. No ?.

But perhaps I do not understand the world.

I think we should not respond to this, the problem is that people are very comfortable and let a silly device do the work of a person, the device is finally ready and silly people, this is right ?.

I say this and not think it should bother anyone, not my intention, it is a reality today.

Sometimes people want to learn, that's another thing, nobody knowing anything we were born, we learn along the way, this is commendable, I applaud this and teach free to people who want to learn, remember.

I say what I see, maybe I'm just humbled by this ?? not know.

you'll remember that I declare to know nothing of photography, my pictures are very bad, I know, but my English is even worse ...........

Greetings.

Edited by the warrior

Hi Jhon -

Lots of interesting stuff in your thread.  Bravo!  

The only thing that I wonder is why you are feeling the need to explain how you saw each of your images.  Isn't this, in a way, "cheating" in the sense that you are depriving the viewer of his or her own instinctive free interpretation?  If you look back at the "greats" in this area, they simply just present(ed) their photos to the public and let other people debate what the photo means to them and what they like or dislike about the photos.   

Unless you have complete and utter confidence in the strength of your images and don't want or need anyone's feedback or attention regarding them - which I am quite certain is not the case - I think it is in your interest to just throw your photos out without any fancy title or commentary and see if the photos is able to stand up on its own or...not....

Just my two pesos...  :)

• Like 1

I wouldn't get hung up about it Jhon, continue as you are if you wish. The words behind the pictures are interesting to some of us.

Have a look at Damien Demolder's site, words on Pictures, he does it by way of instruction.

https://damiendemolder.com

This photo sub-forum isn't some form of 'fine art' gallery, it's just people putting up snaps in the main, some are like holiday snaps!

People participate in their own way in my photographs, a gesture is always better than a thousand words.

The team always prepared, we must be about to pick up that difertente moment that makes a picture different from the rest.

NEVER my camera is hidden, always in sight of the people, otherwise look like I'm doing something wrong, I consider this very important !!!.

My gestures to lift my camera, frame, when shooting are always slow for people to see which are the subject of prominence in my pictures, this is so long, unless the scene is lost if I'm not fast.

s2865_zpsn7sjdiyn.jpg

• Like 3

Abandoned houses are one of the things I like to photograph, in northern Spain there are many of them, are the houses of the Indianos, people who migrated to South America, then they returned to Spain and finally their huge houses were empty and alone, many cry, are the cries of loneliness and decay of many years.

All houses have a story, you just have to come and listen, then is the time to do the photographs.

Abandoned houses have something that attracts me a lot, in some it seems that someone is still there with me when I'm doing the pictures.

It looks like someone talking in there many times, it seems that these souls tell a story, life and death of some people has developed there.

I have entered many dead houses and others that are still headman, once into a house but went quickly it seemed that something would not let me be there.

There are signs of inhabitants in houses, it seems that many ran out of the overnight, sometimes it seems that no one ever lived there.

This photos are made with Monochrom .......

s2861_zpsnd7nyd2w.jpg

s2863_zpskys360wf.jpg

s2867_zpsdinvqiry.jpg

s2868_zps7nbnjuld.jpg

s2862_zpssyrakzob.jpg

s2864_zpsqzn9spld.jpg

Edited by the warrior
  • Like 3

the Monochrom is for me the best digital camera made by Leica, then they changed his raps sensors CMOS sensors, I think a canono or nikon is the same but cheaper.

I do not need cameras com interpolated 50000 megapixles.

I do not want another thing the Monochrom, or MP (film), or M3

This is only my opnion :)