Flatfield correction in ACR?

The Develop Module in LR is ACR, and it is the same as ACR in Photoshop CC with the controls rearranged, as far as I can tell.  I looked at the latest versions of both software, updated last week; this statement may not be true for old versions.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "flatfield correction".  Do you mean pincushion/barrel correction?   ACR can correct these.  But real transforms, such as to correct the keystone effect, are only in Photoshop CC.  (I could always be wrong about transforms in LR as I don't use LR.)  Do you mean vignetting?  ACR can correct these.  Perhaps you mean dehaze to improve images that appear flat in color due to haze.  ACR has a tool/effect for dehaze.  I don't know of any software to correct for field curvature - surface of sharp focus being spherical rather than flat, an effect often see in lenses of achromat design.  In Photoshop CC (not in ACR) you can combine images taken at different focus settings to produce artificial depth of field.

If I've missed a capability in Photoshop, we'd both like to know.

You can only use the Adobe DNG Flatfield Correction plug-in with Lightroom. 

The flatfield correction plugin is designed to correct image shading (the tendency of the image to be, say, magenta on one side and green on the other) that occurs with some lenses, usually symmetric short focal lengths. 

BTW, LR does allow pincushion/barrel distortion correction, keystone correction, as well as a variety of other lens corrections. There are many plug-ins for LR as well that can accommodate even more image processing needs and situations.