Bedtime Denial

XVarior

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Part of a fashion shoot for an emerging local designer. One of my Leica Q's first shots! 

Thanks for looking.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 13

Quite lovely.  Let's see some more from the shoot.

I agree, to the comment and the request!

Regards

Charles

Here we go Stuny and Charles,

This is  fall 2016 collection so I shouldn't be sharing them online but this forum is special.

The designer wanted the shots to look more like her design sketches, so we opted for a very tall skinny model and of course the choice of a 28mm was essential.

here's a sample of the actual shoot.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 6

wow, really great stuff!  To me, the first draws me in more. Nothing to do with you, but in the second the model seems less natural.  Of course, most fashion poses are by definition not natural; but the art of it is to make it LOOK natural, which she does much better in the first, IMO

Edited by A miller

wow, really great stuff! To me, the first draws me in more. Nothing to do with you, but in the second the model seems less natural. Of course, most fashion poses are by definition not natural; but the art of it is to make it LOOK natural, which she does much better in the first, IMO

Dear Adam, I'm with you on the natural posing, this is exactly my style and you can see it in the first image. For the second one, we were trying to make the model look like the sketches drawings of the clothes with exaggerated body poses and that's where I switched to the 28mm to make those poses look even more exaggerated.