Rumor about possible support on Capture One 9

xiaubauu2009

Advertisement (gone after registration)

... but believe it or not: After choosing "Set as default for DNG file" for the current profile, and restarting C1, it actually became the default ICC profile when importing pictures from the S007.

Sorry for all the ramblings, it works!

(But to be honest, the difference from DNG Neutral is quite subtle, an in many cases hard to see, so not sure it is worth it, except for the challenge ;-)

You can still make further adjustments until you find a look you like, perhaps add some black and a slight contrast curve..??

• 5 months later...

I've just been reading through this thread as I may be about to buy a Leica S (SE 006).  I currently use a MM1 and a 240 MD with a 50APO, I use Capture One 9 for all my processing, I am very happy with the results. 

However, as you are aware there is no profile (camera or lens) support for the S in C1.  I raised a support request, initially they came back to say it will be put forward as a feature request.  They then came back a few minutes later to say no it will not be supported.  I replied and asked if it was due to the S being a medium format camera and they confirmed this was the reason. 

For those of you using Capture One 9 and the S are you using the ICC Profile  - DNG File Neutral?  If so are you happy with the results?

Thanks for your help and advice.