I am in the USA!

jip

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hey Guys I've been on Hawaii the past two weeks and currently am in Philladelphia area for two weeks, then a week in NYC.

I was wondering if anyone is up for meeting, and coffee!

I've got my Leica S with me! 

Jip

Hey Guys I've been on Hawaii the past two weeks and currently am in Philladelphia area for two weeks, then a week in NYC.

I was wondering if anyone is up for meeting, and coffee!

I've got my Leica S with me! 

Jip

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Jip,

It's nice that you are in the area.

If you would like to meet that would be nice.

My internal E-mail here on the Forum is still overfilled from the changeover to the new system. The old system allowed a person 75 stored messages. The new system allows 50.

When the changeover occurred my Mailbox ended up with all of the messages that went back & forth since I started on the Forum. I have read & deleted well over 100 old messages to date & still have quite a way to go to bring the number down to below 50.

You can phone me at the Boro Art Center in Metuchen NJ. Anyone there can put you in touch with me.

It is an Old Historic Firehouse from the end of the 19th Century.

Metuchen was an Indigenous people's settlement for 10,000 years before the coming of Europeans. The first European settlers here were Dutch who built a road from Staten Island into the center of New Jersey that crosses the street I live on about 4 blocks away from where I am sitting.

I am 2 blocks from the station in this little village which is about 40km from New York City on the train line from Philadelphia to New York.

Best Regards,

Michael

• 1 month later...

Thanks Michael. Next time, I will definitely visit and stick around to take images of Metuchen and your abode. How is the restoration going? I have recently moved both home and work, so when I do sit at my desk and get into my inventory of images you will get some. Keep well. Cheers

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello Adrian,

I hope your new home & office bring you happiness, satisfaction & joy.

Restoration is proceeding at the rate of a somewhat impatient snail. As has been the situation for a snail's age. Little by little things get done. 

My primary work (unfortunately) is still paper work. Paper work that clutters up a large portion of my life.

I am looking forward to seeing some of your images. As well as to your visiting.

Best Regards,

Michael