NEW Potato Portrait Challenge!

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Don't you start getting chippy with me or I'll mash you up.

I'm very thin skinned you know.

I'm keeping an eye on you. You're the root of the problem here.

Listen Spud - I'm from the Yukon and the local Golden Boy.. keeping my eyes Peeled 4 U.. :ph34r: 

Edited by Manoleica
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I would like to propose a much more feasible photo challenge than creating a photograph of a potato that will sell for $1 million.

With a tip of the hat to the redoubtable Groucho Marx, my photo challenge is this:  Create and post nude photographs of your next door neighbor's wife.  No hidden camera type photos, please - only portrait and/or street photography style.  We don't want to create regrettable legal ramifications.  :D

I would like to propose a much more feasible photo challenge than creating a photograph of a potato that will sell for $1 million.

With a tip of the hat to the redoubtable Groucho Marx, my photo challenge is this:  Create and post nude photographs of your next door neighbor's wife.  No hidden camera type photos, please - only portrait and/or street photography style.  We don't want to create regrettable legal ramifications.  :D

You're on for the challenge, Carlos.

19923616186_58db619b22_c.jpg