Hard Graft "Take" camera bag for M series cameras

Herr Barnack

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hard Graft has created an interesting camera bag for M cameras:  https://www.hardgraft.com/products/takecameracoal?utm_source=Hard+Graft+Members+Club&utm_campaign=19992551af-Track06%2F01%2F16&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_614b193797-19992551af-334762673&mc_cid=19992551af&mc_eid=12ee9ac8a2

I like the design (not the #1 choice for rainy environments, though) but it appears to be rather costly for its size and features.

Thoughts?

Guest Her Berger

I like the Hard Graft Stuff; i have a tilt case for my iPad.
Great material, great craftmanship - like my film Leica it looks better with ages

But this bag for a Leica (or whatever) is bullshit.
Its useless. No space for a second glass, no paddings, no space for nothin'

just my cup of tea

• Like 3

Advertisement (gone after registration)

what features?  :p

Well, to be fair - it does have a nice gap in the top closure that will let in copious amounts of water if you are caught in a downpour. 

This may seem like a drawback, but it is actually a benefit; your camera and lens will always be freshly washed and looking their best.  ;)

Edited by Carlos Danger

• 2 weeks later...

I could definitely use this bag if:

- the top flipped over to give more protection from the elements and pickpockets 

- it was at least a tiny bit bigger, to have the chance of putting more in it than just one camera (at least space for a film and/or light meter thanks)

- it cost max 1/3 of that incredible price

Don't see why so many men appear to be so insecure about carrying a bag that looks vaguely feminine? If you're scared people will mistake you for a lady, grow a beard. ;)