Anyone take Thorston Overgaard Lightroom class?

Carlton Chase

Advertisement (gone after registration)

My website says 100% satisfaction or 100% refund. That is how it works.

My Lightroom Survival Kit i(and my books) are not geared a giving a lot of pages or information for the money. They are designed to give simplicity with as few pages and words as possible. The LRSH is made as a survival kit for those who hate editing but loves photography. 

I've just answered a thread on DPPreview where one person got a refund for an Extension Course in 2013 and is still unhappy (!). And another case where a person changed his mind last week on doing a workshop before he attended it and then started a refund case with PayPal (which they are still processing). He will eventually get his refund through them, or from me in case they rule that they won't give it to him. My normal procedure is that people can change workshop date if they want or need to, and if they can't find another workshop, they can get a refund. Only I can't refund something one already asked PayPal to refund. 

And yes, there is a 60% discount on the LRSH on my website for a short while (celebrating the website's 20th anniversary). So in that case it is 40% of normal price, and the 40% back if not satisfied  ;)