2 styles of street art

Louis

Adam, Iduna, James and other friends who approved these shots; thank you very much!

Now that almost everyone preferred the first one, I must find a way to cut it off and frame it in my living room! But the problems are, first it is on a public parking wall and I have to go through lots of  headache to have a permit; and then, it is even bigger than my whole apartment! ...  :o

• Like 1

Adam, Iduna, James and other friends who approved these shots; thank you very much!

Now that almost everyone preferred the first one, I must find a way to cut it off and frame it in my living room! But the problems are, first it is on a public parking wall and I have to go through lots of  headache to have a permit; and then, it is even bigger than my whole apartment! ...  :o

Maybe just sell everyone your picture instead...seriously the works of the British artist 'Banksy' are frequently cut from the walls on which they were originally painted...

Edited by robert_parker
  • Like 1

Both are lovely.  Where are they?  As you may have guessed from my postings, I'm a fan of well done street art on at least three continents.

Thanks, Stuart. Indeed, I already have noticed your interest for street art. I shot these two in different places in Maryland.

• 2 weeks later...