new landscape

allamande

Advertisement (gone after registration)

...not the kind I particularly like either.  Chula Vista, near the border. DL 109

Ece

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Hi Louis,

I very much appreciate your feedback on this. I know that it is a risky image to post here and not really is the style of the "land."

But I am pushing myself in new ways to tell my stories and happy doing it.

Your input means a lot! Always.

Ece

• Like 1

Hi Ece! I really like this image, if like is the correct word to use, maybe appreciate is better.

It is quite a surprising photo. The view through to a distant, pretty landscape, that is filled with light, is where the narrative is.

The contrast/s make the viewer wonder a little bit...and that is your objective I think? 

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Adam, Dee, Stuart,

Thank you very much for looking in and for your comments. Much appreciated, as always.

Adam and Dee, I am glad you liked it and I do appreciate the input.  By "risky" I meant there isn't the usual sunset or the surf or any rolling hills of any kind...But then as Dee also pointed out, that's where the narrative is. I am a big devotee of Robert Adams' work and the story he started to tell all those years ago still unfolds at far corners of the West, as humanity takes over the last bit of remaining open land. 

Stuart, thank you; I will try my best.

Ece

• Like 1