Shit Happens

Iduna

Advertisement (gone after registration)

This is from my very first walk with the new "Q".

It is incredibly fast with AF and the touchscreen seems to be  a very practical thing. I use it very offen for sneak shots with my Olympus EM 5. I  am very happy that the Q is even a tad faster. 

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 3

Hi Iduna - Very happy for you and your new Q.  I've played with Steve Blitz's and it indeed seems quite capable.  I would, though, suggest that you learn to use the manual controls, and in particular the zone focus.  That will prevent you from having to touch any screen or do anything else to achieve a perfectly sharp image.  There is plenty of capability in that little camera to perform at the highest level.  Congrats again and enjoy.  Adam

Adam,

yes, you are right, one has to play around a lot and I agree that there will be much potential. I had no time for outside activities so far and for that reason I took it to my rehearsals with my choir and could explore its high ISO and fast AF qualities. I could get some really nice captures. It bears a lot of fun and quality feel....