Their Lebanon is Dilemma. Mine is Beauty.

XVarior

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Inspired by Khalil Gibran's quote. "they have their Lebanon and its dilemma. I have my Lebanon and is beauty."

Thanks for looking.

M9. 28mm Elmarit.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 13

Inspired by Khalil Gibran's quote. "they have their Lebanon and its dilemma. I have my Lebanon and is beauty."

Thanks for looking.

M9. 28mm Elmarit.

Lovely.

Thanks Stuny

I have the 28 Elmarit and have never used it....this lovely image inspires me to change that!

you should. since I got it I don't take it off despite having 2 mighty summiluxes the 35 and 50!

A really gorgeous shot, Rodrigue. I like it a lot and your composition is superb!

BTW, I hope Edgard if doing fine? I haven't seen him in the forum for quite sometime. Please, give him my regards.

Thanks Louis. edgard is fine, always in touch. we may start shooting agin when he get less busy... will send him your regards.

Rodrigue,

very nice compostiion! You are right, beauty is such a value and keeps our mind free.

Thanks for looking Iduna. 

• Like 1

you should. since I got it I don't take it off despite having 2 mighty summiluxes the 35 and 50!

Indeed....I have ordered an M262 so that the 28 Elmarit will have a body of it's own.

Looked at your beautiful photo again today...those wonderful trees; each with their own distinct personality! 

Rodrigue,

This is epic! Those waves look like the extension of the ferocious trees into the sea.

It's great that you are surrounded by such beauty and you know how to see and be aware of it!

Ece

Oh Ece, you're right about the sea. It's visible on the distance. One of Lebanon's uniqueness; sea to snow in less than 1 hour.

I'm always trying to get myself surrounded by nature which is not hard to find here. I'm hiking every weekend.

Unfortunately, media insist on showing the dark image of this country ignoring completely the essence of it.

Edited by XVarior

Indeed....I have ordered an M262 so that the 28 Elmarit will have a body of it's own.

Looked at your beautiful photo again today...those wonderful trees; each with their own distinct personality!

Waiting to read your review about the fantastic M262.