How big a print with a Leica 109

Hi, Seriously thinking of buying a Leica 109, but have a concern about the 12 mp.  How large is it possible to print without seeing deterioration of image quality.  Regards.

A3 with some care and A2 with a lot of care. I am using a panasonic LX100 which is the same camera and printing with the Epson P800.

BrianP

One person's 'deterioration' is another's desired rendering.  Viewing distance matters.  So does PP skills (and gear/print materials).  And shooting technique.

Best to rent or borrow....at least put a card in a dealer model.  Each person has his/her own idea of image characteristics....as well as varying shooting and processing abilities.

Jeff

A good interpolation software program will produce large size prints, if the original digital file is well exposed and focused.   In the early days of digital, I regularly and successfully used interpolator program's to  upsize files from a 4mpx sensor camera.  I found that the Photoshop of the day's own file sizing tool inadequate for the job. I haven't needed to use any such program since but I understand that CS6 now does a pretty good job of upsizing low mpx files.