Leica M6 TTL 0.72 0,72 Millennium black paint (Chrome)

kaikeong

I was offered a brand new set for the above mentioned camera and would like to find out from all readers here. It is worth paying for this price?

Whether it is worth paying depends of course upon the price but the Millennium set is a very fine piece of kit to use with two fabulous lenses. I wouldn't advise buying the set as a collectible or investment unless the asking price is low: there are always many Millennium sets and part-sets on the market and I think they have long been a bit of a hard sell.

Millenium imho is the only M6 special that worths a premium (maybe, together with the "LHSA" *) : the amount of it is strictly a matter of personal taste, money to spend etc... but it is really a fine item to have

(*) But the "LHSA M6" were too many and various... the real FINE LHSA is the MP with Leicavit

Edited by luigi bertolotti

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi!

The price is US$2,600 for a brand new camera body only. M6 TTL Black Chrome NSH

Imho, not an indecent price, considering that there weren't lenses made FOR it....

The M6J quoted by Jaap is currently offered at 4000 Euros around with lens (Italian dealer)

• Like 1

Not sure how special it is to be considered, but I am very glad that I once bought one of the M6 bodies from the "Die letzten..." series. And I think the end of the production of this marvelous camera really deserved this special series. But I know that is a different story from what this thread started on.

Lex