Voting for 28th Barnack Challenge - do it here!

erl

Congratulations to erl and Bataleur for their excellent pictures!  I'm left a little confused by who actually won so is there any chance of publishing the final figures for the entries please?

Pete.

Pete, it was wasn't meant to be easy, and it ain't. Whatever 'it' is! :)

Anyway, just found a way to PDF my spreadsheet of the results, so here it is.

Barnack Challenge 28.pdf

• Like 2

While I consider you, Erl, to be the rightful winner I'm happy to set the next topic for the next round, for as I mentioned this challenge exercises both the imagination and the Barnacks'. Lets keep this challenge basically as it is (with the option of delegating the next topic) as I for one thoroughly enjoy the process and the spirit that pervades here and I'm sure others do too.

Consider it agreed Charles. You have the honour, justly deserved, of setting the next Barnack Challenge subject. I will look forward with anticipation to an exciting Challenge. Thank you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The way that the Barnack Challenge has run until now has worked very well, ie the winner's 'trophy' is to set the next topic and set the dates etc, and I'd prefer to see the same format retained. 

I'm completely with Pete.

This is how it was and so should it be!

If we'll have a "Barnack topic Cahllenge", it is not mine any more ;)

OLAF