Response needed: Lisbon 2016

andybarton

Ok. I have found somewhere, and they can take 40, but it would appear that they want me to choose from a set menu, so that we all eat the same.

I'd rather offer some choice, so I will keep looking.

• Like 3

Hi,

Been watching this thread from sometime now.

I would be very happy if you guys would let me participate in the challenge!

I am from Lisbon, and if you need, will try to find some nice restaurants.

The list of restaurants someone posted before, was top dollar! each has a 50 dlr bill or more per person :)

I would advise some cozy and very good regional food, but for 40 guys, i think there are few to none!

If available, i recommend http://www.adegadasgravatas.com/quem.html, not expensive, and pretty tasty regional food!

Thanks

Edited by brunomigas
  • Like 8

Welcome to the forum!

Many thanks for the advice. I have looked at the restaurant site and it does look extremely good value.

Can you confirm that, as a group, we would ALL have to choose from the same menu? It is not very clear to me, even when Google has translated the text.

Thanks!

I have discounted that one now, for that reason.

But we have found another in town which will be receiving an email today. Looks very promising. :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I HAVE CLOSED THIS THREAD IN ANTICIPATION OF OPENING THE "EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THE LISBON ONE CHALLENGE, BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK" THREAD SHORTLY.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Like 1