JUST curious..."Member Types"

sml_photo

There are two member types. One is set by the forum software, the other can be set by the user in the profile.

Hmmm....I can't seem to find where to set it in the profile.  It's not "accessible" to me.  It's greyed out, so to speak.

Oh well....

I am wondering what the thresholds are for the different "member types."  And, is there a way to customize them?  I see some people who seem to have personalized theirs.

NOT a big deal....just curious.

Thx.

In your profile page click on the red Edit My Profile button. This will take you to General Account Settings. A third of the way down is the Profile Information section which contains a box marked Member Title. Write your choice of member title in the box (or leave it blank as I have) and press the red button marked Save Changes at the foot of the page.

Here's a screen grab with the Member Title box marked

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

Thanks, Euston.  However, I am not getting the same options on my page.  "Member Title" is missing.

Perhaps DigitalHeMan is right about having to be a sponsoring member??  Or maybe something is wrong with my "page?"

Oh well...

OK...one of these days I'm gonna sign up to be a sponsoring member.

But, this raises another question:  At what point does one go from Neuer Benutzer to Benutzer...and any other "levels" of participation.  (Again,  just curious.)