Visitor!

Louis

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Leica T, Angenieux 35-70 mm, f/2.5

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 6

Stellar! This camera really opened up an amazing world for you (and us lucky viewers). In a way, it's a good thing the DL didn't work out. 

I love the colors, the tranquil mood, and the way the butterfly stands out without being jarring or "manufactured" (like the way we see with so many of these types of shots), so true to its delicate nature.

Ece

Edited by allamande
  • Like 1

Iduna, thank you very much. I  have a bunch of MF lenses from the good old time. I am glad I can use them with T. Now, I have to make a trip back and learn to use them as I used in past! :)

Ece, your kind words are very much appreciated. To be honest with you, I often miss DL. With my new setup, it is almost impossible to make street photography! I try very hard to guess the distance and use a large DOF, but I miss almost 2/3 of my shots. But sometimes, when I am working on still subjects, I am amazed by the sharpness I can get!... I really have to shoot often and make my best to find the right dose of everything!...