Advertisement (gone after registration)

21953551772_bf64327f6a_c.jpgInspired eye by Robert Michael Poole, on Flickr

Well, today was a proud day. The first time my photos have been published! Over the summer I took some pictures of the St Gerassimos day parade in Kephalonia, Greece and they have been picked up for publishing on the Inspired Eye street photography blog and magazine. If you haven't read the magazine it is online only and a fantastic read (you can pick up a free copy on their site).

The pictures were all taken with my Leica m9 and 50mm Summarit which I picked up before summer and this was my first proper outing with it. Needless to say I was very impressed!

• Like 3

Robert, congratulations.  Lovely images in the magazine link; very expressive portraits typical of religious ceremonies.  Well done.

Thanks Mike. It was a fantastic event to cover and I felt very privileged to have attended. A friend of mine who is Greek said it was good to see someone showing the 'real' Greece away from the concrete and convenience of the all inclusive resorts. 

• Like 1