Availability?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello

I pre-ordered the Leica Q early last week in the UK and I am almost at the top of the waiting list at the moment. Has anyone been given delivery dates from their dealers yet as to when stock will arrive in the UK?

Thanks

Edited by nico1974
  • Like 2

Struggling to get info here too - I've read rumours of end of July. Leica Mayfair say they'll get a few next week. I ordered from Park Cameras and am apparently first in their list, but they're not sure when they're getting any (although when I first ordered on Thursday they said it would be five to seven days from then). Where did you order from?

Edited by Guest

I ordered from Red Dot Cameras who are usually great when it comes to getting in stock early. They told me that it is likely that they will get some in by the end of the of next week too and hopefully they will have one for me but they had no idea how many Leica would send them in the first shipment. A bit worried to hear about the end of July now...

Edited by nico1974

From what I hear form my dealer (I am 2nd on their list) it may now be around the end of June or in July but as always with these things you never know and a whole load may suddenly appear next week

Thanks for the info hope they all appear next week but sounds like this is unlikely - who did you order with?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I spoke to them on the phone yesterday and they said they had a waiting list and that they weren't expecting enough cameras next week to cover that list, but they certainly didn't state or imply a three month wait.

Mayfair emailed this afternoon, they have one for me but I wasn't expecting it.   I only contacted them just prior to the launch to enquire about likely availability, not to place an order (I would normally deal with Red Dot), but they obviously put my name down.  The email said "we have a very limited number in stock and a long waiting list".  I won't be taking the camera so their list will be one place shorter.