Few colors of nature

Louis

Louis,

nice series with nice focus and vivid colours. No 2-4 are my favourites. The Hibiscus blossom is also interesting but the two leaves in the foreground are a bit distracting. Often this happens with me as well: one focusses on the main subject and afterwards some nasty leaves come out. ( :wacko: ) Light in all pictures is lovely. Bokeh is lovely. Someone took a bite off the fruit which is funny....

Amazing here there and everywhere. Louis, do you have a macro lens for the T?

:rolleyes:

Thank you for your visit, dear Rodrigue. I did not get any AF T lens for my camera. I am only using  all the Nikkor lenses I already had manually. For these shots, I used a 17-55 mm zoom which zooming-in would give something below 80 mm. Therefore, no need for a macro. Speaking of "Macro", I just remembered that I do have macro "Filters" for my old lenses somewhere; I have to find them and see if I can get anything interesting with them. I am very please with the colors and IQ of T; although shooting in the streets becomes very slow due to MF. But I am practicing and using different settings on different lenses to find a solution.

BTW, I remember you saying once that you keep the B/W setting on your XV. The other day, I made a set of out of camera B/W with T and I was quite impressed. It really does a great job with a very good DR. ;)

BTW, I remember you saying once that you keep the B/W setting on your XV. The other day, I made a set of out of camera B/W with T and I was quite impressed. It really does a great job with a very good DR. ;)

Yes it does. I always look at the XV B&W jpg version when I'm converting from dng.

• Like 1