What strap are you using for the Q?

sorry but I did`t find something about sunglow  Turkey...

Do you have any information where to buy in Germany?

There's a link to their website http://www.sunlows.com and I think you will have to mail them to find out if they have a dealer in Germany. Else Turkey isn't that far away for shipping. They shipped mine to the US. 

• Like 1

I pre-purchased (another) Lance Strap - I have loved the neck strap on my X100s.  This time I went for the wrist strap, but I'm not sure if I won't also put a neck strap on it because I like having it on me when it's not in hand.

String-Loop-Wrist-18.jpg

I had a flimsy little cord attachment/wrist strap as in this picture on my Fuji 100S....don't ask what happened when that thin cord broke over a concrete floor.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I had a flimsy little cord attachment/wrist strap as in this picture on my Fuji 100S....don't ask what happened when that thin cord broke over a concrete floor.

Yeah!  This would've been my first wrist strap, but I already contacted the maker to swap for the lug type...

Those string connectors are fine for smaller light weight cameras but Leica cameras tend to be more dense and heavy and I would not trust one.  Further, a sharp object or someone with a razor blade can remove it from you in an instant.

• Like 2

I use a BlackRapid Cross Shot in black. I hang my Nikon DSLR on my right side and my Q on the left. The Q's strap is set long enough so it goes into the inside left pocket of my vest.

Out of the way and unseen. If I go out with the Q solo, I have it at my right hip. Strap is super secure and stays out of the way. Also makes the camera a bit more stealth like than a chest strap.

I have a wrist strap, but if it is going to be with me all day, the shoulder strap is more comfy imho.

Edited by Msohio

• 1 month later...

I have this one from Hard Graft, conveniently modeled with a Q on their website: http://www.hardgraft.com/products/slide-classic

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 2

I use a Tap and Dye Legacy strap for my Q.  I originally spec'd a lenght of 50" which turned out to be too long.  I emailed the company about sending back for re-work and got an immediate response from the president of Tap and Dye saying 'no problem'  Shortened by 6 inches, waiting for it to come back.  Right now using the Leica strap which actually works fine.

Using the Arte di Mano strap - same color as the half case from them.  Very soft and flexible.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 3