The very tall model at a shoot in a public place - 2 photos

stuny

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Grand Central Terminal, early yesterday afternoon.  there were quite a few of us taking photos of her, but I was the only one they asked to stop shooting, maybe because I was the only one using a viewfinder.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 2

Stu

very nice photos

However, you should have told them you are the official Grand Central Photographer. All you had to do is direct them to the Fourm to see the rest of your photos from the Terminal. By the way it's a great place to shoot. I really enjoy them because it reminds me of home down here in Norty Carolina.

Keep them coming.

John Yencik 

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Bill - Close to six feet, but she looked taller since she was hired for the gig by a team of very short east Asian women flitting about her.

"Frank" - Thank you.

John - Thank you. Let me know when you're next up here so we can meet and shoot together.

Brent -

Thank you, and I was aware of that.  I just moved.  I had that happen once before, but I got the shot I wanted so I left.  Here's that shot:

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

Stuart,

gorgeous shots all three of them!

Interesting that only you were stopped. I think it is not because of the VF but because of that professional concentration. Recognizing you perhaps as a pro they were afraid of a competitor. But since they chose a public zone (some people risk without paying using a location and are off the place very quickly. Maybe you entered  and disturbed probably such a shoot, with all those nervousness around) -  But you nailed it!