Leica digital M street photography workshop in Bristol, UK

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello,

On the 14th of August London Camera Exchange in Bristol are running a free Leica M street photography workshop.  The workshop will be run by Leica M user Robin Sinha who has run workshops for the Leica academy in Mayfair London. 
The workshop will include a 2 hour street photography session with Robin in the picturesque city centre area of Bristol, we will then move to the Bristol Hotel where Robin will be offering advice on taking and editing your photos, image composition and much more. 

The workshop is free but we do have very limited spaces available.  Further details can be found at the following link.  Please call 0117 9291935 to book a place or email us at Bristol@LCEgroup.co.uk. We hope to see you there.  Tom Greetham
http://www.lcegroup.co.uk/EventOpen/?683

Edited by andybarton
Event is in August, not July

I have already booked a place and, Tom, nice to see you on the forum at last!

You beat me to adding this but it's probably more appropriate that it came from you! ;)

Hi David

I'm going to try and sign up for this one. Problem is I'm in the States at the moment and will only be back next Monday. Providing I get a place it'll be good to see you there.

Cheers, Tom

• Like 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi David

I'm going to try and sign up for this one. Problem is I'm in the States at the moment and will only be back next Monday. Providing I get a place it'll be good to see you there.

Cheers, Tom

Hello Tom, would you like me to provisionally reserve you a place?  No problem to do that, if anything pops up that means you can't make it just give me a shout. 

Kind regards, Tom @ LCE

Hello Tom, would you like me to provisionally reserve you a place? No problem to do that, if anything pops up that means you can't make it just give me a shout.

Kind regards, Tom @ LCE

Yes please and I'll give you a call next Monday to confirm everything.

Many thanks and best regards, Tom

Hi David

Cheers, Tom

Tom,

Look forward to seeing you if you can make it!!

David

Just a quick thought, what time does this start?  ;)

Hi David,

We are gathering everyone together at the front of the Bristol Hotel for between 9.30am and 10am.  We will then start the photo walkabout at 10am and aim to be back at the hotel between 12 and 1pm.  We can then talk through the mornings photography and Robin from the Leica academy is going to do a presentation on Leica M street photography, we will also have a Q&A etc. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any queries.

Tom

• Like 1

Tom,

Look forward to seeing you if you can make it!!

David

Hi Dave

Have just telephoned Tom at LCE and he has been kind enough to confirm my place. Instead of leaving at some ungodly hour on Friday I have booked to stay Thursday night at the Bristol Hotel. Look forward to meeting up with you again next Friday.

Cheers, Tom

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

To those attending the street photography workshop tomorrow, really looking forward to seeing you all.  Our plan is to work around the weather.  We may rejig the day so that we are running the indoor session of the day in the morning and then go out in the afternoon when the weather has calmed down a bit.  Please meet at the Bristol Hotel (postcode BS1 4QF) and we'll see what the weather is doing, if dry we'll head out first thing.  I have planned a route that contains quite a bit of covered area, so we should be shielded from the worst of the weather.  The forecast says it is supposed to be raining in Bristol right now and we have a dry day so we'll see what tomorrow brings! Many thanks, Tom

• Like 1