Problems using LR6 Pano stitching with M246 files

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Did my first LR6 Pano Merges with color via the M240 today and all OK. Then tried doing the same with 4 B&W images from the M246 and I continually get error messages and thus no LR6 merging with these files possible. Any success stories from others? What might I be doing wrong?

Edited by algrove

What do the error messages say?

Within the Merge result Window, after the completed blue line goes about one cm it stops and within that same box it says "Unknown errors Occurred". No mayer how many images I try to Merge it says the same thing, but this ;atest example was with 5 M246 OOC RAW files.

Thanks for any help.

I was hoping the error message was a bit more specific.

I don't know LR or LR Pano Merge and I don't have access to MM images. However, I have experienced unexpected errors using monochrome images with other image processing apps. Is there any way of converting the MM raw images into  - say - TIFF images with three color channels?

I guess I could do that, but I am hoping to hear from someone who has LR6, and tried merging M246 files. Perhaps I should ask the question again in the Monochrom area. Is there a way to post threads on more than one area here?

Both the LR 6 Pano & HDR merge functions do not work with either MM or MM246 files.

A known bug with Adobe; unknown when they will address it.

There was some discussion here, buried in a thread, when LR 6 was released.

• Like 1