the winners

Advertisement (gone after registration)

If I have counted right, the winners are, actually all of us ;) , but here they are:

19pts erl

15 pts Dan Bachmann

14 pts Her Berger

My congrats to you all, very well done guys :)

So it would be Erl's turn to do the next round.

I am looking forward to this.

Edited by eckart
  • Like 2

Thank you to eckart for running this challenge and congratulations to Dan and Her Berger. All entries in the Barnack Challenge deserve congratulations because it is so wide in it's range of possibilities.

I apologize for responding so late to the announcement, but I always have difficulty in finding/navigating threads in the forum unless I have them bookmarked. It seems I have the honour and task of choosing the subject for the next challenge. I would appreciate if any member might nudge me with a PM reminder to announce it as I do lose track of time (eg. the previous challenge)! Already I am turning my mind to a challenging title and hope I can please all competitors with it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi muellerman779,

thank you for your timely question. I can never work out when the 'right' time is.

Some time tomorrow I will decide and post a new topic to challenge us all with our beautiful LTM cameras.

I have several ideas in my head but will settle on one by tomorrow and post times, dates and details.

If anyone has topic suggestions, you may mail them to me for consideration before then

• Like 1