ND filters: where to buy on-line?

robert blu

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I desire to buy an ND-filter 0.6 (2 stops) but no shops has them available where I live (Italy) in the 39mm size.

Googled for an online shop but didn't find so much. Could buy from a know shop in US but shipping and custom cost would make the cost almost the triple !

Can anyone suggest an online shop based in europe? Thanks in advance.

robert

PS: please feel free to PM me if advertising a shop is against the rule of this forum (I'm not sure about this)

Robert, check amazon italy: there's one for Euros 46,58. I usually check amazon Deutschland and UK also. Better if you get in within Europe since if you buy overseas you have to add many fees, as always in italy. You can also check on evil bay even though if I can avoid those thieves I surely do.

Edited by lleo

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Robert, check amazon italy: there's one for Euros 46,58. I usually check amazon Deutschland and UK also. Better if you get in within Europe since if you buy overseas you have to add many fees, as always in italy. You can also check on evil bay even though if I can avoid those thieves I surely do.

Yes, thanks that the reason for which I was looking to buy in   europe, custom and taxes  from what arrives from the US is paid, added  also on the cost of the shipment :-(

Anyway already ordered, waiting  noe the delivery, thanks to all.

robert