Noctilux price drop

Nick De Marco

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I noticed a different price drop - the current Leica Exchange Rate Savings Program.  Here's a new silver one that arrived today mounted to my ghastly looking M along with my luigi case that comes with all those clasps, straps and fasteners. 

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

do you think it'd looked much different had you used a 'lux or even the APO? 

Yes. Very different. That's why many prefer the f1 over the f0.95.

Would it have looked very different to the Helios 40 or Helios 44? Perhaps not, but you can't use them on an M other than the "M".

Pete

I noticed a different price drop - the current Leica Exchange Rate Savings Program.  Here's a new silver one that arrived today mounted to my ghastly looking M along with my luigi case that comes with all those clasps, straps and fasteners. attachicon.gifIMG_0620.jpegattachicon.gifIMG_0621.jpeg    

Why not get it re-covered by Leica in British Racing Green Napa leather ... If I need to get the sensor replaced in my Monochrom (like the sword of Damocles hanging over my head), that's what I intend to do!

• Like 2

Keep it. If you sell, you will regret.

bad advice 

that's like remembering only the good things from a relationship that was fundamentally bad

one sells a lens because one doesn't like or use it enough. the faded pink memories seldom paint a true picture

Advertisement (gone after registration)

bad advice 

that's like remembering only the good things from a relationship that was fundamentally bad

one sells a lens because one doesn't like or use it enough. the faded pink memories seldom paint a true picture

I take it you want to buy it!

I tend not to sell lenses - I have no bad relationships with them, and rediscovery is almost always a pleasant experience.  I feel no particular pressure to use all my lenses all the time ...

• Like 3

I tend not to sell lenses - I have no bad relationships with them, and rediscovery is almost always a pleasant experience.  I feel no particular pressure to use all my lenses all the time ...

Kind of like women. No bad relationships. Some are just better than others.  :)

Kind of like women. No bad relationships. Some are just better than others.  :)

Your rather sexist remark leaves you open to a kick in the groin from any feminists. Quite rightly, IMO.

A lens and a woman should never be confused. Both are superb, unique, and far better than most of us at what they do. B)

• Like 1

Your rather sexist remark leaves you open to a kick in the groin from any feminists. Quite rightly, IMO.

A lens and a woman should never be confused. Both are superb, unique, and far better than most of us at what they do. B)

Quite right - you could be LGBT.  While you think you may only have relationships with women, you must allow equal opportunities!

thank you for your life story, but I was addressing the OP and other people in the same situation that don't have unlimited funds. if you are swimming in it and/or are collect lenses and feel no need to actually use them, then you don't fall into this category 

Edited by rodluvan
  • Like 1

So we go from sexist to nauseatingly patronising remarks  :p

• Like 6