Nice Monochrom

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Meet Yorouichi Peisy

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 14

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

you're producing some great images lately on here , don't know if it's your new found processing skills but great to see them all.

Without a doubt it has a lot to do with the PP but I am also enjoying working with pretty models so I guess I am putting in a little more effort to make sure that the finish pictures are as good as I can make them.

Thanks for the encouragement............ it sure makes a change from the normal forum bashing that certain folks like to hand out at the drop of a hat :)

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

Hope you turn that into a lovely print.

Jeff

Jeff I nearly bought that Epson 3800 but was told by another member on here that Epson have a updated printer coming out in July called a Epson P800 so after speaking with the Epson rep in KL he told me that he hopes to have one in August and that it was mine if I wanted it so I will wait for the new P807 as they will call it for the Asian market........................And yes as soon as I get it I will make a nice print (in the mean time I will watch as many printing tutorials as I can :) 

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Jeff I nearly bought that Epson 3800 but was told by another member on here that Epson have a updated printer coming out in July called a Epson P800 

That would have been me.  

It replaces the 3880, which replaced the 3800.  Any one of them is capable….but the new one has some subtle benefits…and hopefully no new technical problems.

The hardest part is knowing a great print (not just a decent one) when you see one, and then using eye and judgment to get there.   The technical aspects, although requiring a learning curve, is the easy part.   Same as taking a great photo, I think.  Good luck.

Jeff

Neil - Not sure about the "forum bashing comment," but I do like this one a lot.  All the tones are rendered just right and the subject is nicely framed.  I think the darker background works really well here.  Well done and keep it up

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

Neil - Not sure about the "forum bashing comment," but I do like this one a lot.  All the tones are rendered just right and the subject is nicely framed.  I think the darker background works really well here.  Well done and keep it up

Cheers Adam

Neil, firstly; please do not take my remarks as "forum bashing"...whatever that actually is. I mean no harm! :)

To me it looks as though the image in this post, and the previous image (the girl with the white lace gloves) have the advantage of having been professionally lit, and the lighting is deliberately low key.

Consequently these two images would require much less demanding attention in pp than other more contrasty images that you have posted previously. Do you see? 

This image is lovely in every way, the detail in the fabric and the subject's porcelain complexion are perfectly rendered. It is a great example of the delicacy of which the MM is capable.

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

One more from the shoot

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...