Leica meeting in Rotterdam, with photowalk.

jip

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hey guys, 

It's been a while since I have held a meeting, so I think it is time for a new one to meet up again, have talks and drinks, with a nice walk through Rotterdam. 

I recently moved here, and am happy to invite you guys to Rotterdam, and receive you guys at my apartment as a starting point. 

There isn't a real plan yet, but once I know people are interested again I will start making plans for the day.

It is also possible for people to hire a hotel room through me in my building. This might be of interest for people coming from a little further. It's quite cheap at only about 70 euros per room per night. (The rooms are really nice!) (P.S. I'm not affiliated or making any money on this!)

Let me know if you are interested, and send this thread to others that you think might be interested!

Once we've got some people interested we will be looking for dates!

Jip

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by jip
  • Like 4

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FIRST UPDATE:

The exact date is yet to be decided but to make sure most people will be able to attend the date will be set a while from now. Probably in August.

• Like 1

Hey guys, 

It's been a while since I have held a meeting, so I think it is time for a new one to meet up again, have talks and drinks, with a nice walk through Rotterdam. 

I recently moved here, and am happy to invite you guys to Rotterdam, and receive you guys at my apartment as a starting point. 

There isn't a real plan yet, but once I know people are interested again I will start making plans for the day.

It is also possible for people to hire a hotel room through me in my building. This might be of interest for people coming from a little further. It's quite cheap at only about 70 euros per room per night. (The rooms are really nice!) (P.S. I'm not affiliated or making any money on this!)

Let me know if you are interested, and send this thread to others that you think might be interested!

Once we've got some people interested we will be looking for dates!

Jip

attachicon.gif11079625_10204990091004859_3413641197859634619_n.jpg

Second update: 

I have picked a date: August 1st (it's a Saturday) 

Please let me know if this date suits you, so I can make a attending list.

The programm of the day will be finalized later but will be something like: coffee talk, when everyone has arrived we will have a 'photo walk through Rotterdam' With later on the day lunch somewhere, etc etc. 

• Like 1

Mmmmm, Rotterdam...... what to say.

It's also about the people you know, and Rotterdam is really nice when you have someone with you who knows their way around! :)

• Like 2

I need a bucket of sand to fill in the hole ;) Anyway, for holiday like reasons it seems you may have to live without without my sparkling presence. Depends on flight availability & management is working on that this weekend.

• Like 1