Pregnant

fotografr

Advertisement (gone after registration)

My new friend is definitely pregnant. She's so big she just sits on her haunches and scoops up seeds under the bird feeder. I think within a few weeks she'll be back with a few youngsters.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 10

Brent, this is really great. Not only the subject, but also the quality of the image!... I don't think you shot this with 109?

Unfortunately, this site is not giving us the EXIF !

Edited by Louis2

K, Iduna and Louis, thanks for connecting.

Louis, you are correct. This was shot with the VL 114. Odd that the exif data wasn't there. I don't know why that would be.

I wish we could get the exif on the site (maybe hovering on the shot; or, right click, etc), without having to download the shot in our computer and look for it! We can't do that for every shot!... This is so important for a photography site!

BTW, it is funny to see shots from VL having more details than 109, although 109 has a larger sensor!... Ahhhh; lenses!...

Edited by Louis2
  • Like 1

I wish we could get the exif on the site (maybe hovering on the shot; or, right click, etc), without having to download the shot in our computer and look for it! We can't do that for every shot!... This is so important for a photography site!

BTW, it is funny to see shots from VL having more details than 109, although 109 has a larger sensor!... Ahhhh; lenses!...

On the other hand, I think images from the 109 would print large far better than those from the 114.  The VL114 make a very nice image for web posting.