Hello everyone

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Ive been reading this forum for a while and just recently decided join in. Appreciate for all info you guys put up here-its just great!

My photographic joerney started about 4 years ago.At first i was exited more about dials and buttons on the camera more than final image itself.When the time went by im started to get anoyed by the technical side of photography, dive in to film and mirrorless .Film was and still is ok, have a nice collection of contax cameras and i like to develop my film myself,but mirrorless (my choice was fuji) still cant get a grip with it.. Recently i bumt in to very well priced and good condition grey M9.. it just swept me of my feet. Im sure you heard a lot bla bla bla,like how it changed the way someone photographed before..that it is "an extencion of the eye.." and all that stuff, but for me its simplicity of the camera,that i cant get enough with, it feels great,just to take pictures and thats all ,what about photography should be. For the lens ive got VC 35/1.4 MC for now , i cant beleave the IQ im getting, not to mention rendering and character.Currently im selling some of my fuji stuff and looking around for 50mm. This time gotta be Leica one.

I never said so,but this time im pretty sure im in the right hands now..or i should say other way around..ive got the right camera for me.

Best regards Rytis