Cokin Pure Harmonie 43 mm UV Filter - US Availability

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello everyone! I am a proud owner of the D-Lux (Typ 109) and I couldn't be anymore pleased with my purchase. I have been searching high and low for the Cokin Pure Harmonie 43 mm UV filter and I cannot seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can purchase one in the US? Ideally I wanted to use that filter with the Leica auto lens cap (barn doors) to help really protect my investment. I read on some sites that the 43 mm size is discontinued though...If you know of any brick and mortar stores that are selling it, I am more than willing to call that store to ship to me.

Thanks in advance!

Hallo zusammen! Ich bin ein stolzer Besitzer des D-Lux (Typ 109) und ich konnte nicht mehr zufrieden mit meinem Kauf. Ich habe die Suche hoch und niedrig für die Cokin Reine Harmonie 43 mm UV-Filter und ich kann nicht scheinen, es überall zu finden. Weiß jemand, wo ich kann eine in den USA kaufen? Idealerweise wollte ich diesen Filter mit dem Leica Autoobjektivdeckel (Scheunentore) zu nutzen, um wirklich zu schützen meine Investition. Ich auf einigen Websites, die die 43 mm Größe wird aber abgebrochen ... Wenn Sie wissen, dass Ziegel und Mörtel speichert, die sie verkaufen, sind weiß, lesen, ich bin mehr als bereit, dass Speicher, um mir Schiff nennen.

Vielen Dank im Voraus!

hallo paolo113,

Cokin USA:

Omega Brandess Verteilung

626 Hannover Pike, Suite 102

Hampstead, Maryland 21074

T (410) 374-3250

e-mail: customerservice@omegabrandess.com

viele Erfolgs

klaus-michael

Edited by kmhb

Lawman,

I was looking more into US availabilty to avoid extra fees and such. However, you prompted me to contact the company in the hopes of them tracking down the item in the US. So thank you for that!

You're welcome- good luck[emoji1]