Please correct me if I'm wrong about 75mm APO-Summilux-M ASPH f/1.4

bephoto

Advertisement (gone after registration)

This thread again confirms how much we can all learn from the great artists of the past and present.

A few more hours in an art gallery would add far more to our ability as photographers than any amount of chat about the size of our apertures.

Edited by Peter H
  • Like 3

Why, you don't find my unicorn-farts process explanation detailed enough ?  :D

Fair enough. Then please read this interesting article by Marco Cavina with lots of details on the production process - alsa he does not specify the annealing time (use Google Translate if needed):

http://www.marcocavina.com/articoli_fotografici/Leica_Noctilux_M__50_1,2/00_pag.htm

Your intrepid undertaking of explaining the process is duly noted and appreciated. 

However, I feel duty bound to make the observation that we already have more than enough folks talking out of their asses in these parts without adding unicorns to the neverending rectal cacophony which we are subjected to.

Edited by Carlos Danger
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

Hi All!

Both M Sumicron 75 f2 and M 75 Lux f1.4 is the very good lens, but I prefer to get the Lux 75 for portrait. I have owned the M 50 f2.0 with SL 601. Although M Apo 50 f2.0 is the exellent lens, but It is not a nice len for portrait - just my feel IOM.

Have a nice day!

Thanks!