Angler's Idyll

Iduna

Advertisement (gone after registration)

We enjoyed a couple of hours down by the canal with the atomic reactor Hamm-Uentrop. We had a heavy mix of aprillic weather and could not believe our eyes when 2 guys started installig their tent and fishing gear directly opposite the plant. I had already some shots safe in the box approaching the tent and then...just clicking when one of the guys came out. He just wanted to check when it is safe to water the bushes with the first recycled cans of beer....

Olympus EM 5 with Nocticron

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

Paul,

thanks for stopping by and being concerned for the angler's safety. They planned for a longer session as can be seen from their storage of beer and accomodaqtion. Stepping too far forward in the dark with a beer can may have fatal consequences...

Stuart,

thanks for your nice comment. It is always nice to have a constant feedback.

Bill,

thank you very much. I would also not advise to eat the fish. but I can assure you that these guys regards it as a sport, thery get the fish out and throw it back to life afterwards. About leisure time activities of this kind one can discuss. Others are sneaking and taking secret pictures...it is fun to discover odd and strange aspects of life.