Posting more than one image...

Pop is referring to the signature on each and every post on the forum, not a signature you may have Photoshopped onto the image itself.

I am hoping that once the forum settles down, Andreas can allow multiple images of 500kb (or 1000kb for Sponsoring Members), up to a sensible limit, in each post, in a similar way that the old software used to allow.

• Like 2

If you want to disable a signature in an individual post (like this one), you have to choose the "More Reply Options" button on the right, just below the posting window.

Thank you, Andy, that's right. However, you need to be in that mode anyway in order to upload an image.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Thanks Andy, I cannot say that scrolling a picture posted at 1280 is ideal, I've just resized on an "industry" post to the old parameters and the image fits my screen nicely (NEC MultiSync LCD2690WUXi).  However "Come walk with me" will have to wait until multiples are allowed.