New ?

Manoleica

With the new layout/format, why is it when I open a section I see the very earliest Post (April 2014)

There is no indication of how many pages till the most current Post.

The new system does not know which posts in a thread you have seen in the old system and which ones are new to you.

The good news: it will remember which posts you have seen in the new one; hence, the number of threads which open on the wrong page and post number will grow smaller.

You can see the number of pages in a thread right at the top of the thread; you have to scroll up by a small amount to see it. When you do not see any indication as to the number of pages, there is only one. The "end" key on your keyboard takes you to the bottom of the page, where you usually find the stuff you are interested in.

The new system does not know which posts in a thread you have seen in the old system and which ones are new to you.

The good news: it will remember which posts you have seen in the new one; hence, the number of threads which open on the wrong page and post number will grow smaller.

I cannot find (new posts on ) my subscribed threads / topics. Is that also part of the good news that in the future you'll have a new list io subscribed topics?

I cannot find (new posts on ) my subscribed threads / topics. Is that also part of the good news that in the future you'll have a new list io subscribed topics?

Sorry, I can't answer that as I scarcely subscribe to any threads any more.

I really miss the old button NEW POSTS, when I click VIEW NEW CONTENT here nothing comes up

When you click on New Content, there are options down the left side. I suspect you have the option for threads you've contributed to checked. Play with the filters and it should sort your problem.

When you click on New Content, there are options down the left side. I suspect you have the option for threads you've contributed to checked. Play with the filters and it should sort your problem.

Thanks, it's getting a bit better now

Edited by otto.f