Lenses for Cuba Trip

agencal

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I've tried this two different camera stuff before and it doesn't work, you will mess up trust me. You first of all need to decide do you want auto focus or manual.......if its the former then take you Nikon gear and post a thread on the talk photography forum in the UK and they will keep you right on what to take............if you decide you want to miss most of the shots then take the Leica gear you will get loads of advice on here about what to take............

Just lidding about missing all the shots you will still get some :)

Err well.

I have a 5D Mark III. I find the autofocus tends to miss just as much if not more than I do. Assuming it's not a moving target that is. Travel photography is generally not full of quick moving subjects.

Edited by Mornnb

Have to agree with Thorsten.

I'd take two M bodies with 21, 35 and 90 lenses. Most of the time I'd actually walk around with one M240 body + handgrip and wrist strap with 35 lens and the rest would be back at the hotel.

Keep it simple.

Just spent a week in Quito - most of the time walked round with M240 + grip + 50 summilux on wrist strap and had the film MP + 21 Super Elmar in the small billingham! - worked great!