Proposed contest using the new Ferrania films

pop

Are you interested in a contest celebrating the launch of the new Ferrania films?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a contest celebrating the launch of the new Ferrania films?

• Yes; I will definitely take part.
    • Yes, I like the idea and have not decided yet whether I will take part.
    • I like the idea and look forward to seeing the results.
    • No, I don't like the idea.
    • Thanks for asking; I don't care.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

There have been some changes to the timetable. The film will be shipped later than initially planned.

Ferrania films will be available by our Fotohuis RoVo in the Netherlands. Up from July 2015 we will also add the E-6 possibility development from my lab in all regular formats.

Fotohuis is sending Europe wide but films can be sent worldwide too (if you want to take the high costs for it, Eur. 16,- registered post).

At the moment I have a sales out for Fuji Superia 100 135-24: 20 pcs. for Eur. 33,50 (Eur. 1,67 each). Frozen stock from the (for film closed) Fuji factory in Tilburg, the Netherlands.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

In the mean time we can offer new equipment for E-6, C-41 and RA-4 development. From a simple unit which you can put in a tray of heated water or a complete sofisticated unit. The last one is available in an EU version 230v-50Hz and an USA version 115v-60Hz all TüV, EU, IEC approved.

22907095590_bd96756573_z.jpg

22574417784_3176658442_z.jpg

Prices incl. Dutch 21% VAT: resp. Eur. 99,50 and Eur. 1449,00 . For export you can withdraw the 21%. The units can accept almost all film- and paper drums of different brands.

Edited by fotohuis
  • Like 2

The first Ferrania film rolls will come available in the first quarter end of 2016. Up from that moment I will also offer E-6 development in most formats. I extended the possibility already for 126/110 pocket/16mm and Minox 8x11mm B&W and C-41 development.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...